A person not insured within the public health insurance system of the Czech Republic or other EU member state can be vaccinated in this manner:
- CITIZEN OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- FOREIGNER (from the EU or third countries) who has long term residence in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days pursuant to the Act on the Residence of Foreign Nationals, and who meets one of the following conditions:
- has a valid long-term or permanent residency permit in the Czech Republic,
- holds a valid long-term visa,
- is an EU citizen with confirmation of temporary residency or a permanent residency permit in the Czech Republic,
- is a family member of an EU citizen with confirmation of temporary residency or a permanent residency permit in the Czech Republic.
- Only with reservation! HERE
- You can find the vaccination site in the premises of the Occupational Medicine Clinic (building P). | Telephone contact: 588 445 261, 588 442 517
- The vaccination site for children can be found from 1 October 2022 in the Children's Clinic building | Telephone contact for the vaccination site: 588 444 439.
You can register for self-paid covid-19 vaccination at crs.mzcr.cz. See the next page for further information.
COMIRNATY vaccine (manufactured by BionTech/Pfizer).
You can collect the certificate immediately after vaccination at the Vaccination Portal.
- A document to verify your identity.
- A document to verify your residency permit in the Czech Republic (does not apply to Czech citizens).
- Payment card/cash (some vaccination centers accept only payment cards on the spot).