A person not insured within the public health insurance system of the Czech Republic or other EU member state can be vaccinated in this manner:
- CITIZEN OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- FOREIGNER (from the EU or third countries) who has long term residence in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days pursuant to the Act on the Residence of Foreign Nationals, and who meets one of the following conditions:
- has a valid long-term or permanent residency permit in the Czech Republic,
- holds a valid long-term visa,
- is an EU citizen with confirmation of temporary residency or a permanent residency permit in the Czech Republic,
- is a family member of an EU citizen with confirmation of temporary residency or a permanent residency permit in the Czech Republic.
In a designated vaccination center (at least 1 in every region). The list of designated vaccination centers is available HERE.
Where is the vaccination center at the Olomouc University Hospital?
The vaccination center can be found in the former outpatient clinic of the Hemato-Oncology Clinic (building K next to the 3rd internal clinic). A yellow-black navigation system will lead you to the building throughout the hospital. It is possible to use the parking spaces in front of the K building and at the Wa headquarters building to get in and out of the people who are going to be vaccinated. However, please use them only for the most necessary time. Those interested can also use public transport bus number 42, whose stop is located near building K. You will find the traffic and parking situation in the map below.
Vaccination center in building K