Examination at the Olomouc University Hospital is only possible after ordering in the online form HERE.
Opening hours for self-payers:
- Monday to Friday 12:30 - 15:00
- Saturday and Sunday 06:30 - 12:00
In addition to the collection point at the Olomouc University Hospital, there is a collection point available to self-payers at the Olomouc Military Hospital (Klášterní Hradisko). More information about the collection point at the Olomouc Military Hospital HERE.
- The candidate must be healthy (without symptoms of COVID-19), must not be quarantined (due to a contact with COVID-19) and cannot have a recent history of a risky contact with a positive person.
- He/she will fill the application form for the "Medical Certificate" of the result of the PCR test of SARS-CoV-2 via https://rezervacecovid.fnol.cz/Pages/Calendar.aspx. When requesting a certificate, please state the number of the travel document at the collection point.
- Prepare a mobile phone number and email address where the password and a link to download the certificate will be sent to you.
- Administration and collection will take place at the collection point of the Olomouc University Hospital (building F2 - side entrance, Department of Allergology and Clinical Immunology - side entrance).
- In accordance with the Bulletin of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic No. 6/2020, the price of the examination is set at CZK 1,510. The fee for issuing a certificate is additional CZK 150.
- Payment is only possible non-cash via a payment card at the payment terminal at the collection point.
- You will receive the certificate in three languages (Czech, English, Ukrainian). A sample certificate can be viewed HERE.
The sampling point for sampling for the COVID-19 examination can be found on the premises of the Olomouc University Hospital - in building F2 - Department of Allergology and Clinical Immunology - side entrance). (MAP).
- In case of a negative or positive test result, you will receive an SMS within 36 hours of collection. *
- In case of a positive test result, contact your doctor and please follow the isolation precautions.
- You can download the certificate including the travel document number using the password in the SMS at the link in the email sent to your email address.
- In case of questions about the result of the examination, call the laboratory phone of the Department of Immunology +420 703 472 577 (8:00–17:00 hours on working days and 12:00–16:00 hours on Saturday and Sunday) or write to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not receive an SMS message and e-mail within 36 hours from examination, please contact us on e-mail address listed above. If you receive only SMS or only e-mail please send us your e-mail address and your name on our e-mail address listed above and we will solve it as soon as possible.
* Please, note: In a small percentage of examined samples, the result may be non-evaluable due to a non-standard course of the reaction and it will be necessary to repeat the whole examination (not the sampling procedure). In this case, the time until the final confirmation and provision of the result may be 24 hours longer.
- Collection point of the Olomouc University Hospital: +420 739 598 026 (8:30–14:30).
- Examination results only (only for self-payers / companies): +420 703 472 577 (8:00–17:00 hours on working days and 12:00–16:00 hours on Saturday and Sunday) or write to the e-mail address email@example.com.